Among the more frequently mentioned G+ alternatives at the Google+ Mass Migration community
, and others, is MeWe
with over 250 mentions
. The site bills itself as "The Next-Gen Social Network" and the "anti-Facebook": "No Ads, No Political Bias, No Spyware. NO BS.
It is headed by professed Libertarian
CEO Mark Weinstein
As the site reveals no public user-generated content to non-members, it's necessary to create an account in order to get a full impression. I thought I'd provide an overview based on recent explorations.
This report leads of with background on the company, though readers may find the report and analysis of specific groups on the site of interest.
Founder & CEO Mark Weinstein.
Co-Founder & Chief Scientist, Jonathan Wolfe (no longer with company).
Weinstein previously founded SuperFamily and SuperFriends, "at the turn of the millennium". Weinstein's MeWe biography
lists articles published by The Mirror (UK), Huffington Post, USA Today, InfoSecurity Magazine, Dark Reading, and the Nation. His media appearances include MarketWatch, PBS, Fox News, and CNN. He's also the author of several personal-success books
His Crunchbase bio
is a repeat of the MeWe content.
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee: Inventor of the World Wide Web.
- Jack Canfield: Legendary Founder, Chicken Soup For The Soul.
- John Friedman: Founding Partner, Easton Capital.
- Cullen Hoback: Director, Terms and Conditions May Apply.
- Dianne Morrison: Partner, MorrisonMcNabb, LLC.
- Colin Sebastian: Director, Equity Research/Internet, RW Baird.
- Brett Shevack: CEO, Brand Initiatives; Former Vice Chair, BBDO.
- Marci Shimoff: author, Happy for No Reason.
- Sherry Turkle: Professor, MIT; author Alone Together.
Ownership & Investment
MeWe is the dba of Sgrouples, a private for-profit early-stage venture company based in Los Angeles, though with a Mountain View HQ and mailing address, 11-50 employees, with $10m in funding over five rounds, and a $20m valuation as of 2016.
Sgrouples, Inc., dba MeWe Trust & Safety - Legal Policy c/o Fenwick West 801 California Street Mountain View, CA 94041 Crunchbase Profile
Founded: 2012 (source
Secured $1.2M in seed funding
2016 valuation: $20m (source
- John Friedman, venture capitalist, founder & MD, Easton Capital, New York, NY.
- Jack Canfield, author, Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- Marci Schimoff, author, Love for No Reason, Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul.
- Tom Myers, investment advisor.
- Mykola Latansky, personal improvement guru, Ukraine.
- Dan Phillips, entrepreneur, co-founder, CloudHealth Technologies.
- Jack Sweeney, CEO, SevOne, operating partner, Bain Capital Ventures. (WSJ Profile)
- Rachel Roy, fashion designer.
- Lynda Weinman, founder of Lynda.com.
Despite the business address, the company claims to be based in Los Angeles County, California
and is described by the Los Angeles Business Journal
as a Culver City, CA, company.
In an August 6, 2018 Twitter post, Weinstein promotes MeWe
Do you have friends still on Facebook? Share this link with them about Facebook wanting their banking information - tell them to move to MeWe now! No Ads. No Spyware. No Political Agenda. No Bias Algorithms. No Shadow Banning. No Facial Recognition.
MeWe provide several policy-related links on the site:
Highlights of these follow.
- Message disappearance (self-expiring messages).
- California Disclosures -- Do Not Track, 3rd-party cookies, and California Privacy Rights.
- Your Identity: We protect it to the extent the law allows
- Linking to Third-Party Sites: These are your decisions and responsibilities
- Security: HTTPS and Encryption
- Children's Privacy
Terms of Service
The ToS addresses:
- Your acceptance
- Allowable Content and Acceptable Use
- Rights Reserved
- Who Our Services are For
- User Content Ownership
- Misuse of Usernames, Page names, Group names
- Fake Accounts (pseudonyms allowed, misleading is not)
- More on Spam
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- MeWe Content Data
- MeWe Log Data
- Your Data Portability
- Deleting Your Account -- Right to Erasure
- MeWe Secret Chat
- MeWe Invitations and "Add Automatically"
- Additional Policies for Pages, Groups, and Events Notifications of Requests for Account Information
- Guidelines for Law Enforcement Seeking Customer Data (Worldwide)
- MeWe Rights
- Ownership In and To the Site and Services
- Other Provisions
Effective: November 6, 2018.
The FAQ addresses:
- What is MeWe (emphasises privacy)
- The Politics of MeWe ("absolutely no political agenda")
- How can MeWe be free and make money? (additional services/freemium)
- Which devices is MeWe available on? (Android, iOS)
- What content can I share on MeWe (photos, videos, documents, voice messages, privacy mail, chats, gifs, memes, doodles)
- What are some unique features of MeWe?
- Who can see the posts I share?
- Can I delete my MeWe account and is it easy to do this?
This emphasises that people are social cratures
and private people by right
. The service offers the power of self expression
under an umbrella of safety
. It notes that our innermost thoughts require privacy
Under "We aspire...":
MeWe is here to empower and enrich your world. We challenge the status quo by making privacy, respect, and safety the foundations of an innovatively designed, easy-to-use social experience.
Totalling 182 words.
Privacy Bill of Rights
A ten-item statement of principles (possibly inspired by another document, it might appear):
- You own your personal information & content. It is explicitly not ours.
- You will never receive a targeted advertisement or 3rd party content based on what you do or say online. We think that's creepy.
- You see every post in timeline order from your friends, family & groups. We do not manipulate, filter, or change the order of your content or what you see.
- Permissions & privacy are your rights. You control them.
- You control who can access your content.
- You control what, if anything, others can see in member searches.
- Your privacy means we do not share your personal information with anyone.
- Your emojis are for you and your friends. We do not monitor or mine your data.
- Your face is your business. We do not use facial recognition technology.
- You have the right to delete your account and take your content with you at any time.
There are a few mentions of MeWe in the press, some listed on the company's website, others via web search.
The following articles are linked directly from MeWe's Press
The page also lists a "Privacy Revolution Required Reading" list of 20 articles all addressing Facebook privacy gaffes in the mainstream press (Wired, TechCrunch, Fortune, Gizmodo, The Guardian, etc.).
There are further self-reported mentions in several of the company's PR releases over the years.
A DuckDuckGo search
produces several other press mentions, including:
- Facebook Alternative MeWe Raises $5.2M, Los Angeles Business Journal (July 7, 2018) "The latest round, as well as MeWe’s total $10 million in fundraising, was predominantly backed by celebrity investors, such as author Marci Shimoff, Rachel Roy, and Lynda Weinman, founder of Lynda.com, which sold to Linkedin in 2015 for $1.5 billion. Jack Canfield, creator of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” book series, also invested in MeWe."
- Full Page "Dear Facebook" Letter In The New York Times from MeWe, the Competitor Mark Zuckerberg Refuses to Name Yahoo Finance/PR Newsire (May 28, 2018) "Facebook competitor MeWe, in its first-ever advertisement on any medium, took a full-page in the New York Times on Sunday, May 27th. MeWe's "Dear Facebook" letter is a direct response to Mark Zuckerberg's letter ad on March 25th, and a response to Zuckerberg's refusal to name a Facebook competitor in front of Congress."
- Is building a Facebook alternative worth the effort? MeWe thinks so VentureBeat (July 5, 2018) "[T]here are still companies hoping to make their mark in the social networking realm with “Facebook alternatives.” One of those is MeWe, a “next-generation” social network that positions itself as the anti-Facebook: “Your private life is not for sale. No ads. No Spyware. No BS,” its website proclaims." Continues to mention "modest $5.2 million" funding round. Also a "sister product", MeWePRO, a Slack competitor.
- 5 easy and simple ways to protect your privacy online — how to prepare for the next big threat Medium/Mark Weinstein (November 16, 2016) "If there’s one thing everyone wants to protect it’s their privacy and information online."
- Startup MeWe Launches Free, 'No Ads' Social Network eWeek (March 16, 2016) "MeWe, a new network engineered with its users' data privacy built in, is betting that a lot of people will say yes to both of those questions. The Mountain View, Calif.-based startup, whose parent company is Sgrouples.com, launched its freely available social network out of beta March 9 with more than 200,000 members already using it.... Sir Tim Berners-Lee, co-architect of the World Wide Web, found out about MeWe on his own and approached the company about getting involved."
- Facebook Alternative MeWe closes $5.2M Series A Yahoo/PR Newswire (July 5, 2018). "The investment brings MeWe's total funding to $10 million, to support the engineering of MeWe and the enterprise version MeWePRO.... The company has relied on high net worth individuals for all of its funding including Lynda Weinman, founder of Lynda.com ...; Marci Shimoff, a #1 New York Times bestselling author ...; Rachel Roy...; and Jack Canfield."
- Exactis Data Leak 2018: 340 Million Records Exposed InvestorPlace (June 29, 2018) "'Today's cookies can link your mobile phone to your laptop, to your home monitoring devices, and much, much more. Creepy? Scary? Orwellian? Yes, yes, yes,' Mark Weinstein, the privacy expert and founder of social media company MeWe, told MarketWatch. 'So imagine that Exactis, like Facebook, knows everything about you — really.'"
- MeWe Raises $3M in Funding FinSMEs (March 9, 2016) "Sgrouples, Inc., the Mountain View, CA-based developer of MeWe, a social network with neither ads nor tracking, raised $3m in funding."
- MeWe Raises $4.8 Million, Launches Next-Gen Social Network Cision/PRWeb (March 9, 2016) "The company also announced the completion of its $3 million Seed III round of funding at a $20 million valuation, bringing MeWe’s total funding to date to $4.8 million."
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee’s app MeWe is used by neo-Nazis and perverts The Times of London (January 8, 2019) "The social network that Sir Tim Berners-Lee hoped would be free from abuse has been found to contain gun sales, drugs and antisemitism."
This section is a basic rundown of the user-visible site technology.
The site is not natively accessible from a mobile Web browser as it is overlayed with a promotion for the mobile application instead. Selecting "Desktop View" in most mobile browsers should allow browser-based access.
There are both Android and iOS apps for MeWe. I've used neither of these, though the App store entries note:
- MeWe Android 4.4 rating (13.1k ratings). Permissions: Contacts (read), Location (approximate/precise), SMS (receive), Phone (read status & identity), Photos/Media/Files (read, modify, & delete contents), Storage (read, modify, or delete), Camera (take pictures/videos), Microphone (record audio), Device ID & Call Info (read status & identity), and numerous elements under Other.
- MeWe iOS 4.3 rating (18.1K ratings) In-app purchases (additional features).
cites 209,220 mobile downloads over the past 30 days (via Apptopia), an 80.78% monthly growth rate, from Google Play.
Either selecting "View Desktop" or navigating with a Desktop browser to https://www.mewe.com
your are presented with a registration screen, with the "About", "Privacy Bill of Rights", "MeWe Challenge", and a language selector across the top of the page. Information requested are first and last name, phone or email, and a password. Pseudonymous identities are permitted, though this isn't noted on the login screen. Returning members can use the "Member Log In" button.
The uMatrix Firefox extension reveals no third-party content: all page elements are served from mewe.com, img.mewe.com, cdn.mewe.com, or ws.mewe.com. (In subsequent browsing, you may find third-party plugins from, for example, YouTube, for videos, or Giphy, for animated GIFs.)
The web front-end is nginx. The site uses SSL v3, issued by DigiCert Inc. to Sgrouples, Inc.
The onboarding experience is stark. There is no default content presented. A set of unidentified icons spans the top of the screen, these turn out to be Home, Chats, Groups, Pages, and Events. New users have to, somehow, find groups or people to connect with, and there's little guidance as to how to do this.
Generally there is a three panel view, with left- and right-hand sidebars of largely navigational or status information, and a central panel with main content. There are also pop-up elements for chats, an omnipresent feature of the site.
Controls display labels on some devices and/or resolutions. Controls do not
provide tooltips for navigational aid.
Among the touted features
of MeWe are:
- My Cloud - Seamlessly organize all your content in My Cloud; it's your personal cloud. My Cloud offers an interactive dashboard for you to control everything you’ve posted or shared - making it simple to delete or reshare.
- Unique profiles - Be yourself, free from any tracking and spying. Customize your profile for every group you create or join.
- Voice integration (on any or all content) - Post pictures, videos, or documents and include a voice message. Respond to a shared post or just chat. MeWe’s voice integration works for you and your contacts throughout the entire platform.
- Universal tagging - This is a new, convenient way to sort and organize all the content you receive and share, making it easy to find everything, anytime.
- Enhanced permission control (patent issued) - Manage permissions on a granular level and decide exactly who sees what. You can also remove yourself from the search directory, make yourself invisible to other members online, and much more.
- Much More – join MeWe today and take a look inside! MeWe is the next-gen social networking experience designed for you to have fun, stay in touch, collaborate, organize, and simplify.
A key aspect of any social network is its community. Some of the available or ascertained information on this follows.
Weinstein claims a "million+ following inside MeWe.com
" on Twitter.
The largest visible groups appear to have a maximum of around 15,000 members , for "Awesome gifs". "Clean Comedy" rates 13,350, and the largest open political groups, 11,000+ members.
This compares to Google+ which has a staggering, though Android-registrations-inflated 3.3 billion profiles, and 7.9 million communities, though the largest of these come in at under 10 million members. It's likely that MeWe's membership is on the whole more more active than Google+'s, where generally-visible posting activity was limited to just over 9% of all profiles, and the active user base was well under 1% of the total nominal population.
MeWe do not publish active users (e.g., MUA / monthly active users) statistics.
MeWe is principally a group-oriented discussion site -- interactions take place either between individuals or within group contexts. Virtually all discovery is group-oriented. The selection and dynamics of groups on the site will likely strongly affect user experience, so exploring the available groups and their characteristics is of interest.
"MeWe has over 60,000 open groups
" according to its FAQ.
The Open groups -- visible to any registered MeWe user, though not
to the general public Web -- are browsable, though sections and topics must be expanded to view the contents: an overview isn't immediately accessible. We provide a taste here.
A selection of ten featured topics spans the top of the browser. As I view these, they are:
- MeWe Favorites
- Health & Fitness
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Fashion and Beauty
Specific groups may appear in multiple categories.
The top Groups within these topics have, variously, 15,482, 7,738, 15,482 (dupe), 7,745, 8,223, 8,220, 1,713, 9,527, 2,716, and 1,516 members. Listings scroll at length -- the Music topic has 234 Groups, ranging in size from 5 to 5,738 members, with a median of 59, mean of 311.4, and a 90%ile of 743.5.
Below this is a grid of topics, 122 in all, ranging from Activism to Wellness, and including among them. A selected sample of these topics, with top groups listed members in (parens), follows:
- Activism: QAnon+++ (2,572), PATRIOT PREPPERS USA (2,430), Deplorables Republic (2,48), The War Drummer (1,898), Patriots for a United America. (1894), Anonymous (1,700).
- Alternative Energy: Reiki, Crystals, and alternative healing (2,114), 💜Starseeds & Empaths💜 (345), Living in Colour (365).
- Alternative Lifestyle: Natural Healing and Home Remedies (3,045), Backyard Farming of All Things (2,696), WeTheSheeple (2,251).
- Alumni Connections: Google Plus Refugees (271), Google+ Refugees (186), Frog Pond (156), Carlsbad NM High School alumni (57).
- Animals: I Love My Dog (4,421), Pussy Shots (4,619).
- Astronomy: Spherical Earth Truth, Flat Earth is Wrong (278), Nibiru, Nemesis, Hercolobus, The Destroyer (187).
- Biology: Trees (344), Field of Birds (104), Patriots of Australia (51).
- Blogs: Women Bloggers (1,439), Urban & Wilderness Survival & Preparedness (1,367), Conservative Patriots & Oath keepers (742).
- Books and Book Clubs: PNW Book Club (1609), Bookworms (1,464), Erotica and Erotic Romance Book Lovers (1,219).
- Business: Small Business Connect (2,565), Deep Survival (1,183), Marketing and Social Media Tips (1,173).
- Career Building: Marketing jobs and opportunities (698), Famous Quotes (184), Automotive Technicians (57).
- Celebrities: Madonna Mania (116), Katy Perry (Hot!) (103), Trance Gemini of andromeda 2.0 (16).
- Classrooms: Are YOU Awake too? (1331), CRT (Crystal Resonance Therapy) Student Support (28).
- Clubs / Associations: RCBS Reloading Equipment (685), Boat Owners United (670), The Caliber Canteen (Reloading/ Firearms Buy/Sell) (505).
- Co-workers: Money Making sites to SHARE (235), Cop and retired cop friends (85).
- Coders: Hacker (978), Delphi Developers (269), Python (258).
- Colleges and Universities: SEC Football (832), Christian Apologetics: Campus Apologetics Alliance (221).
- Cooking: *recipies/homecooking* (2,618), Low & Slow BBQ (1,582), Mexican Foods and Recipes (1,503), Budget Meal Recipes (1,004).
- Culture: Destroying the Illusion Fans (1147), my friends (551), Coffee Addicts (542).
- Cyclists: Car Free Cities / Cycle communting (26).
- DIY: Homesteading DIY (5843), Prepper Living (3110), Knucklehead Homesteading (2102), 1911 owners forum (1,474).
- Dating: 🌸something Beautiful just for you too🌸 (237), Relationship Junction (171), LDS Dating (114).
- Education: Q-Anon Patriots (1,616), InfoWars.com (1,217), Constitutional Liberty for All (907), Prepping, Homesteads skills and Community (887), Shamanic Community (756), Truther Talk (665).
- Environmental: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP (455), ShareYourLove (253), The Seasons (193), Near Term Human Extinction Love (174).
- Family: Raising Natural Kids (1,496), Dogs (1,075), VACCINE DANGERS (583).
- Fraternities: Freemasonry (1072), Brotherhood of the Blade (313), Proud Boys Canada (74).
- Friends: MEWE FRIENDS ( NO NUDES ) (2,416), FIREARMS UNLIMITED...MEWE Version (1,517).
- Gamers: Tabletop RPG's and Boardgames (1,936), Dungeons & Dragons (1,499), OSR (1,485).
- Green: Aquaponics and Self SustainingLlifestyle (655), ENVIRONMENT and CLIMATE (583), Chasing Butterflies - Vaccine Free (385).
- Health & Fitness: NATURAL HEALING AND FOODS (8,221), Bodybuilding (5,321), Natural alternatives for Modern Health (4,680), Vaccine Free (3,285).
- Heart of All Women: Christian Women Talk About ANYTHING (39).
- History: 9/11, False Flags, & NWO Truth (1,872), The American Cowboy (1,065), "This Day in History" by Tara Ross (590).
- Hobbies: CinDes Embroidery (1,974), Another Caliber to Conquer (1,800), Sonia Showalter Machine Embroidery Designs (1,696).
- Home Improvement: Renovations With Grace❤️ Question & Answers (723), Home improvement DIY Group (79), Buildings churches castles etc (33).
- Homeschooling: Christian Homeschool Parents (889), Open Path Homeschool: Secular, Buddhist, Pagan, UU (145), The Lords Prophets (33).
- Hunting & Sportsman: GUN POST Group (Canada) (5,097), Guns, Ammo, and Supply's (5,023), OLD GUNS AND OLD FARTS (4,902).
- Innovation: Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain (759), CRYPTO 24/7/365 (28), 2 Real News (372), Tisk 3D modelů - 3D print (26).
- Jewelry: DFW Gold And Silver Coins And Currency (449), FIRE AGATE GEMSTONES (106).
- LGBT: HOUSE OF KNIGHTS - ENTERTAINMENT & MAIN GROUP (680), HOUSE OF KNIGHTS - HISTORY (421), HOUSE OF KNIGHTS - CARTOON (409).
- MEMES: MeMe Wars (3,758), MILITARY MEMES/FUNNY MILITARY MEMES (2,616), Shitposting Dumpster Fire (2,318).
- MLM: Post your biz opp here. (855), Make Money Moms Work at Home (612), Work From Home Opportunities (428).
- Medicine: Dinosaur Docs (120), MEDICAL MALPRACTICE (88), Zhong - Beroepsvereniging voor TCG (56).
- Medicine & Herbs: Herbal Survivalist Spot (2,353), There's an Oil for That™ (1142), 🌴Weed News🌴 (880).
- Meetups: light workers (1,203), MeWe Welcome (or "It's Not a Ghost Town") (729), The Banter Lounge (223).
- Movies and Film: Digital Movies (4K, HD, iTunes, MA, UV) (2,519), Ultraviolet Digital UV & MA Codes (Buy/Sell/Trade) (2,073), Science Fiction (1,483).
- Music: 60's 70's 80s Music (5,739), Musicians of MeWe! (5,194), Guitar Playing (3,921).
- Neighborhoods: Texas Issues (317), Cascadia Circles (235), Houston tx (214).
- Nerds: Cosplay (1,856), Classic Sci-fi Kingdom (1,292), Marvel (410).
- News: Judge Jeanine Pirro has Fans (7,808), Qanon News (3,466), Unfiltered News (2,913).
- Non-Profit: TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT (190), Flat Earth Database - 地平論資料庫 (127), Florida Carry (99).
- Organic: Gardening Guru's Unlimited (1,381), GMO FREE for me! (1,076), Americans For Cannabis (874).
- Organizations: TRUMPANDPENC2016 (1,454), Low Country Survival Prepping & Camping (1,064), Wisconsin Firearms Trader (614).
- Parenting: Vaccines Empower Warrior Voices (391), Moms talk (360), Peaceful Parenting (131).
- Personal Improvement: For Introverts. (1,214), Anarchy, Philosophy, Psychology, and Spirituality (679), Positive Affirmations (447).
- Philosophy: In5d Esoteric Metaphysical and Spiritual Database (1,764), Thought Bouncing (1,137), Obtectivists - Galts Gulch - Ayn Rand fans (561).
- Poetry: Dead Poest (1,407), Palacio de Poetry (451), Poets Corner (412).
- Politics: Donald J. Trump 2016 - Present (11,486), The Conservative's Hangout (8,345), Qanon Follow The White Rabbit (5,600), Drain The Swamp (4,978), Libertarians (4,528), United We Stand Trump2020 (4,216).
- Pop Culture: The Loftus Party (116), The Walking Dead: The Stalking Dead (100), Tyler, Texas (71).
- Privacy: Join the Open/Privacy Movement (3974), Kingsport tn gun trader (1,157), Safer Computing (555).
- Psychology: Inspiring Spirituality༺❉༻ non-religious~ universal (1,486), sacred plants & psychedelix community (1,212), OUR.Psychology (701), Dream Interpretation (537).
- Recreation: Everything Reloading (3,252), Redeye Reloading (1,980), Fishing (1,549).
- Relationships: Complementarian Thought (50).
- Religion / Spirituality: LoveHasWon (3,245), The Christian Underground (2,604), Pagan Friendly Folk (1,630).
- Robots: Arduino Hexapods, Balancing Robots, and projects (137).
- Romantic: Snapchat Add Party (2,681), Green Heart (1,270), ROMANCE COMMUNITY (205).
- Science: Consciousness (1,327), Steven's Private Alien/UFO Group (668), BIGFOOT HAPPENINGS (538).
- Self Help: * SURVIVE and THRIVE* (858), Preparedness and Off Grid Living (763), Free (631).
- Self-Directed Learning: Exposing the Matrix of Lies (997), WAKE THE FUCK UP (474), Wake the Fuck Up. The Next Dimension (287). WTFU when SHTF (126).
- Social Change: Armed with Truth and Knowledge (1,986), VEGANS UNITE (766), ACTIVISM universal headlines ~❉~ (729), Meet Earth's Cosmic Neighbors (MECN) (663).
- Space: Space (579), ** THE AMAZING UNIVERSE and OUR WORLD** (546), WE ARE NOT ALONE... (488).
- Sports: Australian IPSC Buy And Sell (591), Formula 1 (295), Border War Rifle Series, Iowa PRS Matches (280).
- Sports Teams: Liverpool FC (228), GEORGIA BULLDOGS (129), The Black and Gold (89), Dallas Cowboys Fans (80).
- Subculture: Neon Revolt (3,696), Redneck Funnies (2,042), Serial Killers And True Crime (724).
- Surfers: NZBM BEACH VIBES (416).
- Sustainability: Common Sense Home (1,746), The Survivalist (1,603), Barter For Prepping/Survivalism/Homesteading Goods (1,274).
- Techies: MeWe Help And Support (948), Geek Time (220), GZOSP (124).
- Technology: Apple Discussions (2,722), Linux and Open Source Users Group (3,423), Cutting Edge Military Technology (3,201).
- Transportation: Truckers Life (431), Aviation (316), Duramax Diesel (312).
- Travel: Travel Tips and Recs (8,234), Travel, Food & Wine, Cocktails + Craft Beer Lovers (6,071), Texas (2,694).
- Trending News: **UNDER ATTACK & FIGHTING BACK!** (1,138), US News Page (691), THE AMERICAN PATRIOT (609).
- Twitter: Twitter Hates Conservatives (198), Cstle Ricochet (35).
- Videos: ♥ MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ♥ (926), Video Meditations (196), The 80's Again - My Retro 80's Music And Video (180), Deep Space Seven (127), Naked Male Celebrities (74).
- Wellness: Minds Awaking Consciousness Restored (1,855), Hemp Earth (1,164), Mind-Body-Spirit (993).
To be clear: whilst I've not included every topic, I've sampled a majority of them above, and listed not
an arbitrary selection, but the top few Groups under each topic.
- Google Plus expats (1,862)
- Google+ Refugees (186)
- G+ Refugees (101)
- my Google+ expatriates
The Google Plus expats group seems the most active of these by far.
It's curious that MeWe make a specific point in their FAQ
At MeWe we have absolutely no political agenda and we have a very straightforward Terms of Service. MeWe is for all law-abiding people everywhere in the world, regardless of political, ethnic, religious, sexual, and other preferences.
There are 403 political groups on MeWe. I won't list them all here, but the first 100 or so give a pretty clear idea of flavour. Again, membership is in (parentheses). Note that half the total
political Groups memberships are in the first 21 groups listed here, the first 6 are 25% of the total.
- Donald J. Trump 2016 - Present (11486)
- The Conservative's Hangout (8345)
- Qanon Follow The White Rabbit (5600)
- Drain The Swamp (4978)
- Libertarians (4528)
- United We Stand Trump2020 (4216)
- The Right To Self Defense (3757)
- Alternative Media (3711)
- Hardcore Conservative Patriots for Trump (3192)
- Bastket Of Deplorables4Trump! (3032)
- Return of the Republic (2509)
- Infowars Chat Room Unofficial (2159)
- Donald Trump Our President 2017-2025 (2033)
- Berners for Progress (1963)
- Sean Hannity Fans (1901)
- The American Conservative (1839)
- I Am The NRA (1704)
- Tucker Carlson Fox News (1645)
- We Love Donald Trump (1611)
- MAGA - Make America Great Again (1512)
- Q (1396)
- ClashDaily.com (1384)
- news from the front (1337)
- Basket of Deplorables (1317)
- Payton's Park Bench (1283)
- Convention of States (1282)
- Britons For Brexit (1186)
- MoJo 5.0 Radio (1180)
- MeWe Free Press (1119)
- The Constitutionally Elite (1110)
- Libertarian (1097)
- WOMEN FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP (1032)
- AMERICANS AGAINST ISIS and OTHER ENEMIES (943)
- #WalkAway Campaign (894)
- ALEX JONES (877)
- The Lion Is Awake ! (854)
- We Support Donald Trump! (810)
- The Stratosphere Lounge (789)
- TRUMP-USA-HANDS OFF OUR PRESIDENT (767)
- Official Tea Party USA (749)
- Mojo50 Jackholes (739)
- Yes Scotland (697)
- "WE THE DEPLORABLE" - MOVE ON SNOWFLAKE! (688)
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Fans (671)
- Anarcho-Capitalism (658)
- Ted Cruz for President (650)
- No Lapdog Media (647)
- Q Chatter (647)
- Daily Brexit (636)
- Tucker Carlson Fox News (601)
- The Trumps Storm Group (600)
- QAnon-Patriots WWG1WGA (598)
- 100% American (569)
- Ladies For Donald Trump (566)
- Deep State (560)
- In the Name of Liberty (557)
- Material Planet (555)
- WikiUnderground (555)
- Trump NRA Free Speech Patriots on MeWe Gab.ai etc (546)
- Magna Carta Group (520)
- Constitutional Conservatives (506)
- Question Everything (503)
- Conspiracy Research (500)
- Bill O'Reilly Fans (481)
- Conservative Misfit's (479)
- Canadian politics (478)
- Anarchism (464)
- HARDCORE DEPLORABLES (454)
- Deplorable (450)
- Tampa Bay Trump Club (445)
- UK Politics (430)
- Bongino Fan Page (429)
- Radical Conservatives (429)
- RESIST THE RESISTANCE (419)
- The Deplorables (409)
- America's Freedom Fighters (401)
- Politically Incorrect & Proud (399)
- CONSERVATIVES FOR AMERICA ! (385)
- Political satire (383)
- RISE OF THE RIGHT (371)
- UK Sovereignty,Independence,Democracy -Everlasting (366)
- The Patriots Voting Coalition (359)
- End The Insanity (349)
- Coming American Civil War! (345)
- Constitutional Conservatives (343)
- United Nations Watch (342)
- A Revival Of The Critical Thinking Union (337)
- The New Libertarian (335)
- Libertarian Party (official ) (333)
- DDS United (Duterte Die-hard Supporters) (332)
- American Conservative Veterans (331)
- Anarchism/Agorism/Voluntaryism (328)
- America Needs Donald Trump (326)
- The UKIP Debating Society (321)
- Coalition For Trump (310)
- Egalitarianism (306)
- FRIENDS THAT LIKE JILL STEIN AND THE GREEN PARTY (292)
- 2nd Amendment (287)
- Never Forget #SethRich (286)
- Green Party Supporters 2020 (283)
It seems there is relatively little representation from the left wing, or even the centre, of the political spectrum. A case-insensitive match for "liberal" turns up:
- 104: Conservatives Against Liberal Beliefs C.A.L.I.B (273)
- 184: Progressive and Liberal Politics (119)
- 301: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder (33)
- 302: Resistance Against Liberal Socialism (33)
- 358: NOT For Liberals (17)
- 367: Drinking Liberally Houston (14)
- 400: Stephanie Miller's Sexy Liberal Army (6)
Mainstream political parties are little represented, though again, the balance seems skewed searching on "(democrat|republic|gop)":
- 11: Return of the Republic (2509)
- 161: Death to the Democrat Party! (138)
- 188: Republican Liberty Caucus (113)
- 306: Twin Cities South Metro Republicans (32)
- 316: Non-Conspiracy, Non-Republican Libertarians (30)
- 323: Democrats and Veterans Party (28)
- 364: GOP Fireworks (15)
- 391: Saving The Republic: Video News & Opinion (8)
The terms "left" and "right" provide a few matches, not all strictly political-axis aligned:
- 7: The Right To Self Defense (3757)
- 80: RISE OF THE RIGHT (371)
- 150: POLITICS ON THE LEFT (156)
- 157: 1st Amendment Rights Protected By The 2nd Amendmen (141)
- 209: On The Left With Jeremy Corbyn (84)
- 262: Eyes-Left Labour & PP - Social Media (49)
- 300: Gather Left (33)
- 385: Defend Washington State Gun Rights (9)
- 390: Left Coast Conservatives (8)
Socialism and Communism also warrant a few mentions:
- 121: Revolutionary Socialists United (204)
- 216: Socialist Thought (79)
- 220: Stories Of Communism (76)
- 262: Eyes-Left Labour & PP - Social Media (49)
- 288: Snuggly Wuggly Socialists (38)
- 302: Resistance Against Liberal Socialism (33)
And there are some references to green, laboulabor parties:
- 97: FRIENDS THAT LIKE JILL STEIN AND THE GREEN PARTY (292)
- 100: Green Party Supporters 2020 (283)
- 262: Eyes-Left Labour & PP - Social Media (49)
- 320: Green Party of Ohio Issues & Discussion Group (29)
Whilst there may not be a political agenda
, there does appear to be at least a slight political bias
to the site. And a distinctive skew on many other topical subjects.
Those seeking new homes online may wish to take this into account.
- Various typos and tagging corrections. 2018-11-29 - 30
- Added G+MM references count for MeWe to lede paragraph. 2018-12-2
- Wolfe status, Times of London story, typos.
| || | submitted by Oblique9043 to TheGreatDeception [link] [comments]
I have already laid out a decent portion of my argument for why Yahweh is the Beast from the Sea, Moses is the Beast from the Earth, the False Prophet, and Trump is the image of the Beast. Now it's time to talk about the Mark of the Beast.
First I want to make it clear that my belief is that Yahweh is NOT the Father that Jesus speaks about and I will make another post showing all the evidence of that with the Bible itself.
15 The image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.
So what would be a symbol or mark of someone or something that would have to do with buying and selling? Well what does the New Testament say about money?
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Jesus says that building up wealth on Earth is pointless and we should build up wealth in Heaven, which is in our hearts.
Also makes it pretty clear that a person can either love God or mammon. Well what is mammon? Google
wealth regarded as an evil influence or false object of worship and devotion. It was taken by medieval writers as the name of the devil of covetousness.
Mammon /ˈmæmən/ in the New Testament of the Bible is commonly thought to mean money, material wealth, or any entity that promises wealth, and is associated with the greedy pursuit of gain. "You cannot serve both God and mammon."
In the Middle Ages it was often personified as a deity and sometimes included in the seven princes of Hell. Mammon is a word in Hebrew ממון and it means "money". Mammon is the god of material things.
So Mammon is basically the worship of money, wealth or material things.
1 Timothy 6
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
The love of money is the root of all evil. Seems pretty clear here.
23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Jesus says it's basically impossible to be rich and get into Heaven. He constantly encourages his followers to sell everything they have and to follow him. Jesus describes himself like this:
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Follow the truth and the way that he lived, and you get into Heaven. Did Jesus care about money? No. Did he care about having to pay too much tax? No.
17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
Clearly Jesus is saying that money and rulers are separate from God. Money is Caesar's, not God's. So we shouldn't be that concerned with it. That is why the Mark of the Beast will have to do with buying and selling. So what is the Mark of the Beast?
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.
Who is the most associated with wisdom in the Bible and the number 666? King Solomon.
1 Kings 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents.
The Seal of Solomon, The Star of David, that is the Mark of the Beast. https://preview.redd.it/i1a8jqienwf11.jpg?width=340&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9890808ab7844397eb38b2ef250c79dc3d25bea8
6 points, 6 triangles and 6 sides to the hexagon. Two larger triangles put together. "So above as below". The Jewish Kabbalah concept of God. https://preview.redd.it/5hqtwt7lowf11.jpg?width=400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d9a4db96f6beea586ea8fcfce79a0e932f436147
Now why would this be the Mark of the Beast? Because this is the work of all of those who do true evil against humanity. The "Mysteries" behind the secret societies. Kabbalah is the root of it all and King Solomon was a master at it. He also loved gold and material things.
Yahweh loves gold. He has the Israelites pay a monetary amount to pay for their lives in the desert, the same amount no matter how poor or rich, or else he says he will plague them.
11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “When you take a census of the Israelites to count them, each one must pay the Lord a ransom for his life at the time he is counted. Then no plague will come on them when you number them. 13 Each one who crosses over to those already counted is to give a half shekel,[c] according to the sanctuary shekel, which weighs twenty gerahs. This half shekel is an offering to the Lord. 14 All who cross over, those twenty years old or more, are to give an offering to the Lord. 15 The rich are not to give more than a half shekel and the poor are not to give less when you make the offering to the Lord to atone for your lives. 16 Receive the atonement money from the Israelites and use it for the service of the tent of meeting. It will be a memorial for the Israelites before the Lord, making atonement for your lives.”
Compare this to what Jesus said about giving money.
41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
Yahweh has the priests dress up in fine linen and purple, blue, scarlet and gold with a bunch of precious stones on it. This is only one example of what he directs them to wear.
15 “Fashion a breastpiece for making decisions—the work of skilled hands. Make it like the ephod: of gold, and of blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and of finely twisted linen. 16 It is to be square—a span long and a span wide—and folded double. 17 Then mount four rows of precious stones on it. The first row shall be carnelian, chrysolite and beryl; 18 the second row shall be turquoise, lapis lazuli and emerald; 19 the third row shall be jacinth, agate and amethyst; 20 the fourth row shall be topaz, onyx and jasper. Mount them in gold filigree settings. 21 There are to be twelve stones, one for each of the names of the sons of Israel, each engraved like a seal with the name of one of the twelve tribes.
36 “Make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it as on a seal: holy to the Lord. 37 Fasten a blue cord to it to attach it to the turban; it is to be on the front of the turban.
38 It will be on Aaron’s forehead, and he will bear the guilt involved in the sacred gifts the Israelites consecrate, whatever their gifts may be. It will be on Aaron’s forehead continually so that they will be acceptable to the Lord.
This sounds familiar
3 I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus
This is also how the Freemason's dress and the Vatican too. They act like they're enemies but they're not. They're ALL the on the same team. The Jews killed Jesus and killed a bunch of prophets that they get admonished for in the Bible itself. The Pope donned in gold looking like a creepy lizard Purple and Scarlet Scottish Rite Freemason with 2 headed Phoenix and the Kabbalah Tree of Life on his forehead.
Moses sacrificed animals and wiped their blood on the priests and on the horns of the altar.
22 He then presented the other ram, the ram for the ordination, and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on its head. 23 Moses slaughtered the ram and took some of its blood and put it on the lobe of Aaron’s right ear, on the thumb of his right hand and on the big toe of his right foot. 24 Moses also brought Aaron’s sons forward and put some of the blood on the lobes of their right ears, on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet. Then he splashed blood against the sides of the altar.
8 So Aaron came to the altar and slaughtered the calf as a sin offering for himself. 9 His sons brought the blood to him, and he dipped his finger into the blood and put it on the horns of the altar; the rest of the blood he poured out at the base of the altar. 10 On the altar he burned the fat, the kidneys and the long lobe of the liver from the sin offering, as the Lord commanded Moses; 11 the flesh and the hide he burned up outside the camp.
12 Then he slaughtered the burnt offering. His sons handed him the blood, and he splashed it against the sides of the altar. 13 They handed him the burnt offering piece by piece, including the head, and he burned them on the altar. 14 He washed the internal organs and the legs and burned them on top of the burnt offering on the altar.
These Israelites made animal sacrifices, wiped the blood on priests and on the altar itself then prayed at the altar. The altar was made of gold. They worship gold. Their true god is mammon.
If someone told you they heard a voice in the fire that told them to sacrifice animals on an altar of gold and to wipe the blood on everything you'd look at them like they were in an evil satanic cult.
Solomon got 666 talents of gold each year. This is the ONLY other time that number occurs in the Bible.
1 Kings 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents.
The Bible says anyone who denies Jesus is of the Antichrist spirit. What group of people deny Jesus the most and even killed him? Jews = 666 = Antichrist .
Yahweh is the Beast from the sea. Moses is the Beast from the Earth with 2 horns like a lamb that speaks like a dragon. Trump is the image of the Beast who kills everyone who doesn't worship him or take the Mark of the Beast. He's also King Solomon/Golden Horus Osiris/The Little Horn/The King of Babylon.
The story of Exodus is told in a way to hide who Moses really is. Moses and the Levites brought the knowledge of the Ancient Egyptians out of Egypt with them into Israel. The knowledge we know as Kabbalah. The Levites started the first banking institutions in Babylon and it all started from there. They were not the real Jews and even Jesus alludes to this several times.
31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”
34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.[b]”
39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.
“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.** 4**1 You are doing the works of your own father.”
“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
1776: The year America and the Illuminati was founded. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them." The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict by the Bavarian ruler Charles Theodore with the encouragement of the Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787, and 1790. In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
Many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians counted themselves as members, including Ferdinand of Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von Zwack, who was the Order's second-in-command. It attracted literary men such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder and the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar.
Our country is full of Masonic symbolism but especially on our money. https://preview.redd.it/c176iis7dxf11.png?width=882&format=png&auto=webp&s=c2237139f3638c355b1967fd5998fc1579142b14 https://preview.redd.it/on48l7gwuwf11.jpg?width=435&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=80e93218d383e97ab14ff9e5df400dfe930656c6 https://preview.redd.it/6jgessjbvwf11.jpg?width=680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d18dcb4944c337616fb930b653083784e4c94ef0 https://preview.redd.it/12kaslgquwf11.jpg?width=320&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b8613d4667b3005acde1d11ecbfbc202de6f20f0 https://preview.redd.it/64we5ziruwf11.jpg?width=604&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=929772937ec64fcb228c204e238596c6f0707f7d https://preview.redd.it/rt0ihwgmvwf11.png?width=666&format=png&auto=webp&s=bfab7ba5364f1c11c8f42227c7af51d32746ceb7
Dragons are reptilian, terrible, live forever, breathe fire and hoard gold. The Red Dragon = Satan.
Our money use to be on the gold standard and we mined a lot of it.
The Anunnaki created us to mine gold for them (or at least that's what they have tried to make us believe). Who owns all the gold (ie. money) now? "The love of money is the root of all evil."
Who do we know of that is obsessed with gold, wealth, status and other worldly material things? https://preview.redd.it/thltpjx9gxf11.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6d14652d15aa63ec4e8520f3c2a83d68db7b2a91 He even shits gold Into a gold toilet https://preview.redd.it/zj86331cgxf11.jpg?width=1338&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e9baa50970c250a5208534fb58ec6049da5a1865
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. https://preview.redd.it/3mrw3tfuwwf11.jpg?width=694&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9aae4b0d6e4d956c1ce8dbcc772f041093cba773
Ash Wednesday. What is ash? Carbon, the basic fundamental element of the material
world. Carbon12 has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 666.
Deuteronomy 11:18-19 https://preview.redd.it/zain294cywf11.jpg?width=523&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2ea422edb00ef153fef45b3129a21e7e04f79eaa https://preview.redd.it/3nxv2iyeywf11.jpg?width=400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=06bb2c4beda62109fb50991b79462e2eb5f81551 https://preview.redd.it/if326nrpywf11.jpg?width=740&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=91f31e254fe5422b15eb531636587cbbe3c25b4d
"You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. "You shall teach them to your sons, talking of them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road and when you lie down and when you rise up.
"You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.
"And it shall serve as a sign to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the LORD brought you out of Egypt.
20 “At that time Moses was born, and he was no ordinary child. For three months he was cared for by his family. 21 When he was placed outside, Pharaoh’s daughter took him and brought him up as her own son. 22 Moses was educated in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was powerful in speech and action.
After receiving the tabernacle, our ancestors under Joshua brought it with them when they took the land from the nations God drove out before them. It remained in the land until the time of David, 46 who enjoyed God’s favor and asked that he might provide a dwelling place for the God of Jacob. 47 But it was Solomon who built a house for him.
48 “However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:
49 “‘Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be? 50 Has not my hand made all these things?’
51 “You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! 52 Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him— 53 you who have received the law that was given through angels but have not obeyed it.”
As you can see from my other posts, I think the end goal of all of this is the Transhumanism agenda. Cryptocurrency will soon become the one world global currency and eventually your "wallet" will be stored in your DNA. You won't be able to "buy or sell" without this DNA "mark"er. Here are just a few articles where you can read about this. Commentary: How Blockchain Could Replace Social Security Numbers Similarities between Blockchain and DNA. A Piece of DNA Contained the Key to 1 Bitcoin and This Guy Cracked the Code The first successful transfer of DNA Sequence over the Ethereum Blockchain A private DNA wallet – made possible via Blockchain http://genecoin.me/index.html https://dna.fund/
And then there's this: https://preview.redd.it/is7rmgruaxf11.jpg?width=1754&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fec1e80a9cd3e203b6a5abc5673e13ebd50a7f1d http://bitcoen.io/
BitСOEN – First Community Open Exchange Network
Have you heard about the cryptocurrency for communities before? Sure you haven’t. Because we’re the first, the one and the only in the world. https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/BitCoen-to-become-first-electronic-currency-specifically-for-Jews-501885
We create a swift, decentralized and secure network that unites communities in a global ecosystem.
BITCOEN TO BECOME FIRST ELECTRONIC CURRENCY SPECIFICALLY FOR JEWS
A Russian businessman is behind the idea for the currency, which aims to simplify connections between Jewish communities.
Coming soon to your community may be the first ever international Jewish currency, dreamed up by a Russian entrepreneur.
BitCoen, an electronic crytopcurrency based off of the idea of BitCoin, is set to launch in September. Businessman Viacheslav Semenchuk, the brains behind the operation, told Russian media outlet RT that he and his partners are in talks with almost 100 trading platforms, discussing the prospects of the currency's ability to be used for purchasing.
The currency will be based on the value of the US dollar, with each BitCoen token available for one dollar. The plan is to initially issue 100 million BitCoens. The company hopes that they will be able to circulate up to $1.5 billion in the first two years.
While anyone can purchase tokens, the company will be managed by a 'Council of Six' made up solely of Jewish representatives. The representatives will likely be prominent leaders in both public and private sectors, though there is no word yet as to the planned demography of the leaders.
As the currency is aimed specifically at Jewish communities, there will be an automation option so that trading operations may take place on Shabbat, when the handling of money is prohibited by Jewish law.
Semenchuk told reporters that the initial 'bit book' for investments has been filled, meaning that the project is viable.
Bitcoin Lottery Miner - 24 Hour SOLO Mining Contract. GekkoScience NEWPAC BM1387 $52.95. GekkoScience NEWPAC BM1387 SHA256 Bitcoin USB Mining Stick (New 2PAC Miner) Antminer L3+ Miner $69.99. Antminer L3+ Miner - Litecoin ASIC Scrypt - 504MHs USA. TUNED Dragonmint T1 $97.50. TUNED Dragonmint T1 18THs Bitcoin SHA256 Miner 🔥USA NOW Ship w MYRIG PSU!🔥 Bitmain Antminer S9 $89.99. Bitmain ... Feb 19, 2014 - Explore ivanyifanzhou's board "Projects to Try" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Bitcoin, What is bitcoin mining, Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay safe. Shop unique Mining face masks designed and sold by independent artists. Get up to 20% off. Child Boards: Корзина, CPU/GPU Bitcoin mining hardware, Chinese students, Obsolete (buying), Obsolete (selling), MultiBit: Alternate cryptocurrencies. Altcoin Discussion Discussion of cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. Note that discussion of how these currencies *relate to* Bitcoin may fit in other categories. Moderator: mprep. 3139513 Posts 98074 Topics Last post by ansarose1 in Re ... A mining equipment company CEO has responded to issues raised by mining malware hacks infiltrating Amazon Fire software and Android devices saying that it is not representative of the industry. Talking to NewsBTC, he also said that more crypto mining companies are likely to get listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). ‘It Gives Crypto a Bad Name’ NewsBTC reported yesterday that an app ...
Tucson gem and mineral show 2017 - Part 3 - the fire agate studio Pueblo show Rm 151 ... Adventures in Prospecting @ Cuesta Fire Agate Mine Oatman, AZ - Mining America Ep20A ~ 10/21/2016 ... Video blog through my travels in Arizona! (Too bad Arizona has become so controversial - bad time to post nice things...) Visit my cousin's Fire Agate mine w... Visit a fire agate (chalcedony) mine in the pueblo magico of Calvillo, Aguascalientes, Mexico. Meet miners and friendly Mexican people. Deer Creek Arizona, Fire Agate Mining at David Penney's Claim 2016 - Duration: 13:19. Mark Anderson 91,197 views. 13:19. Digging Moss Agate at Pony Butte - Duration: 5:21. ... Mining Fire Agate at our Jeberedhiah Mining Claim